Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

2 Months & Homecoming ♥

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I'm really busy! But yeah I'm taking my time today to tell you what was going on in the last time. :)

Today it's 2 months since I arrived in Poteau! I still love it here and I think I can just repeat it over and over again. My hostfamily, school, and friends are amazing! I'm looking forward to every day at school. Isn't that really weird? I mean, it's school! But it's so much fun! I love my teachers and all my classes. And I'm doing really good! I have all A's and only one B. 
Tomorrow I have another history test.. :D

The last week was homecoming-dress-up-week. That means that we have a theme every day and then have to dress up for that theme. :) 
Homecoming is on Friday. There's a football game and after that is a dance. 
I'm in the Drug Free Coalition and we are hosting the dance, so we had to decorate everything. It was so much fun! We had to be at the school from 6-9pm, and we made signs and posters and stuff. It looks really cool!
Tomorrow, there's going to be a Pep Rally in 7th hour and after that I have to stay at the school to move all the chairs out of the room and prepare the rest for the dance. 
I'm really excited! That's the first homecoming in my life! :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen