Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

What's up? :D

Just noticed that it's been a really long time since I was on here and posted something...
Well I never now what my post title should be.. so it's just  What's up? :D

I still love it here. ♥

Thursday I think we got our first 9 weeks report card. All A's and a B in history. That is really my hardest class.
My teachers are awesome and they love me haha. :D

October the 16th was the EDHC concert. We practiced the whole day and then the concert was at 7pm. It was awesome and the day was a lot of fun. And I have a DVD of the concert. :)

Last Friday we went to Fort Smith and we ate at Cici's (I love that place! :D ) and then we watched a movie in the theater. Autumn, Stacey, one of Stacey's friends, and I watched "Pitch Perfect". That movie is awesome! It's soo funny! You have to watch it when it comes to the theater in Germany! :D

Last Saturday was the Balloonfest here in Poteau. They had some rides and some bands playing and stuff like that. I was there with my friends. It was a lot of fun. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen