Montag, 5. November 2012

Halloween, Last Football Game, 3 Months ♥

Halloween ♥

I went to a Halloween Party, pretty much for the first time in my life. :) It was really cool. I was a Princess. ;)
We danced a lot and I just loved it. It was a great night! :)



Friday was the last Football Game. I can't believe Football Season is already over... I'm gonna miss it a lot! I LOVE Football. :D
It was a really good game though. Pirates won 62:14! ;) But it was sad for all the Seniors because it was their last game with those people, and some of them cried.. 
The Football games are always fun to go to with your friends. 
Now Wrestling and Basketball season starts! :) That's gonna be cool too.
And then after that Soccer season finally starts! I'm really excited for that. :) It's gonna be awesome! I love my teammates. ♥ 

Today I'm here for 3 months. :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen