Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Welcome Back! :)

Today was my second day back at my German school. I really like it right now cause I actually don't really have to do anything. :D I just go to see my friends lol. But it's really cool.
The jet leg is bad though... Two nights ago I was up until 4am the next night "only" until 2am. Even though I'm getting up early for school. But it's getting better I guess. :)
My Welcome Back Party Saturday night was awesome! So many of my friends were there and some of them had changed so much, that was crazy. But I loved being with them again. That was a really fun night. :)

ALSO!! ;) Check out my Video on YouTube. It's me singing with one of my friends from America:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khkSvLUBLhU&feature=youtu.be

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen