Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

Sadie Hawkins and Wrestling ;)

It's been such a long time since my last post and so much stuff happened, I don't even remember all of it probably. :D So here just the two most important things.

Well like two weeks ago we had a dance at the school. A Sadie Hawkins Dance. It basically just means that the girls ask the guys. I didn't ask anyone though. :D

"Sadie Hawkins dance, in my khaki pants, there's nothing better, oh oh oh. The girls ask the guys, it's always a surprise, there's nothing better. Baby do you like my sweater?"
That's a song by the way. :D

Today! wrestling season already started and you guys remember that I'm a matmaid? A cheerleader for wrestling. Well, today was the first match that we went to and it was really exciting and I was really nervous. For most of us it was the first wrestling match we ever went to, so we didn't really have a clue of what was going on. :D But after a while we kind of got it I guess. And we'll get better! But it wasn't that bad for the first time. :) And it was a lot of fun!
We wore our uniforms to school today even though it was really cold, but we got a lot of compliments. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen