Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Happy New Year! :)

Wooow it's been such a long time! I'm really sorry that I'm not on here a lot...

But well, first of all happy new year! :) I hope y'all had a great start in 2013. New Year's here is like totally different from what I'm used to. We didn't have a party and no one had fireworks, like really no one. We had some friends coming over and played games and stuff. :)

Christmas on the other hand was great. You know how in Germany we get our present and everything in the evening of December 24th. Well here they do it in the morning of the 25th. So on Christmas Eve, which is the 24th, we didn't really do anything. But on the 25th we got up at like 7AM and then we unwrapped all the presents and had hot chocolate and stuff. And after that we had a huge breakfast with waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, and German Nutella. :D It was soooo good!
I got really nice presents too. :)

Anyways, right now we have Christmas Break. Friday is the first Basketball Home Game and I work at the concession stands. :) And January 18th is Homecoming! I'm really looking forward to the dance. The theme is gonna be Mardi Gras. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen