Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Homecoming and more Wrestling!

Last Friday was basketball homecoming. :) Our girls and boys team, both won their games. It was really cool. After the games we had a homecoming dance in Mardi Gras Style. ;) My friends and I danced the whole time. It was a lot of fun. :)

Saturday was a wrestling tournament in Sallisaw. It was soooo cool! I'm not even kidding! :D We left here early in the morning and then we spent the whole day in Sallisaw, cheering for our guys. I think our team got 7th place.
Daylon and Gabe got 3rd place in their weight classes.
We had 3 wrestlers in the finals. Derek and Devin got 2nd place; and Tyler got 1st and he also got "outstanding wrestler". That's like an extra award.
And us cheerleader girls were doing pretty good. ;)
The next tournament is tomorrow! I can't wait, I'm so excited! :)



Sooo, yeah I quit soccer and switched to track. I'm not posting my reasons on here, so if you wanna know why, just ask me. But yeah, I had my reasons and so far I love track and I'm glad that I switched. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen